Going on holiday can be a lot of fun, but it's also important to make sure that the kids are entertained. This can be difficult depending on how you're travelling, as there might not be a lot of space to pack toys. That's why we've put together a list of the best toys to take on holiday! All compact and easy to store, so you'll have plenty of room for your other belongings.
There are a few things to consider when choosing toys for your trip. First of all, think about the age of your children. Younger kids will need simpler toys that they can easily carry around, whereas older kids might prefer something more challenging. It's also important to choose durable toys that can withstand a lot of wear and tear. After all, kids can be pretty tough on their belongings!
Here are our top picks for the best toys to take on holiday:
- Puzzles and brainteasers: These are great for kids of all ages and can help pass the time on long journeys. Plus, they're compact and easy to pack away. Get them started with the Rubiks 2X2 cube - perfect for youngsters!
- Colouring books and crayons: A classic choice for kids of all ages, colouring books are perfect for car journeys or rainy days indoors. And, they won't take up too much space in your suitcase. Why not browse our Crayola range?
- Travel games: Monopoly Deal and UNO are great choices to pack in a bag and can provide hours of fun!
- Board games: If you have a little more space (if you're going on a road trip or camping), then you might have space to take a full board game! Cluedo and Scrabble are always top choices!
- Compact playsets: If your child is into dolls, then check out our range of Polly Pocket. Most of these playsets fold up small, so can be popped in a handbag for ease!
So, there you have it - our top picks for the best toys to take on holiday! With these in tow, you're sure to have a stress-free trip with plenty of fun for the kids (and you!). You could always check out our section dedicated to holiday toys... Just click here. Safe travels!