Studio Series has always allowed fans to reach past the big screen and build the ultimate Transformers collection inspired by iconic movie scenes from the Transformers movie universe. Now, the Studio Series line is expanding to include the epic moments and characters from the classic 1986 The Transformers: The Movie, bringing fans a whole new series of screen-inspired figures to collect! (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
This Studio Series 90 Voyager Class Transformers: Age of Extinction-inspired Galvatron figure converts from robot to Argosy truck mode in 30 steps. Remove backdrop to showcase Galvatron in the Hong Kong Pursuit scene. In the Hong Kong Pursuit scene from Transformers: Age of Extinction, Galvatron leads the KSI Decepticons into Hong Kong to gain control of the seed. Pose the figure out with the included arm-mounted cannon accessory and imagine re-creating this classic movie moment!
- Voyager Class figures are 6.5-inch collectible action figures inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe, now including The Transformers: The Movie!
- Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco, is highly articulated for posability, and comes with cannon and rocket launcher accessories inspired by the film
- Figure scale reflects the character’s size in the world of Transformers: Age of Extinction. Figure and packaging are inspired by the iconic Hong Kong Pursuit scene
- Figure features classic conversion between robot and licensed Argosy truck modes in 30 steps. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. For kids and adults ages 8 and up
- Removable backdrop displays Galvatron figure in the Hong Kong Pursuit scene. Fans can use the backdrop and pose their figures in the scene with their own style
- Age: 8+
- Manufacturer Product No: F3176
Payment & Security
All payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details or have access to credit card information.
Other customers bought
- Opens in a new window.