Play-Doh Fix Me Up Doc Classic Clinic Playset
This retro-inspired Play-Doh doctor role play set for kids 3 and up lets them have a silly time imagining all kinds of outrageous ailments with lots of fun shapes to make!
With 10 doctor-themed Play-Doh tools like a stethoscope, syringe, Play-Doh scissors, and tweezers, kids have everything they need to cut, shape, stitch, and fix the patient!
Your busy little doctor can get creative again and again with 10 standard size 2-ounce cans of non-toxic Play-Doh compound.
Screws loose in the head? Frog in the throat? It's all up to you with this fun Play-Doh medical kit for kids!
This retro-inspired Play-Doh doctor playset gives a big dose of imagination, just like the doctor prescribed! What's going on with your patient today? Screws loose in the head? Frog in the throat? It's all up to you with this Play-Doh medical kit for kids! Use the 10 Play-Doh tools to shape different ailments, slice for surgery, and remove strange objects. With 10 standard size 2-ounce Play-Doh cans, there's plenty to inspire kids 3 years old and up to play doctor again and again!
- Includes: patient, stethoscope, tweezers, slicer, doctor's mirror, 2 syringe tools, clamp, half-mould palette, roller with 2 handles, scissors, and 10 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modelling Compound.
- Product and colours will vary.
- Compound not intended to be eaten.
- Notice to Parents: Contains Wheat.
- Non-Toxic. Conforms to: ASTM D-4236.
- To clean, allow to dry, then scrape or vacuum
- Age: 3+
- Manufacturing number: E7185
Payment & Security
All payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details or have access to credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.