Mrs Potato Head Retro Edition Playset
It's a mash from the past with this Mrs. Potato Head Retro figure! Do you remember playing with Mr. Potato Head and Mrs. Potato Head toys as a child? Now you can introduce your own kids to this beloved classic toy.
The package design is a fry back to the 1980s toy and includes a classic 5-inch sized potato body and 15 vintage-style accessories. The Mrs. Potato Head toy encourages kids to use their imaginations for lots of creative play when they mix and match the parts and pieces. Little hands will have so much fun making their favorite spudette look wacky by rearranging parts to create their own special tater. And leave no parts behind conveniently store parts inside her Tater Tush!
Most parts are compatible with other Mr. Potato Head and Mrs. Potato Head toys. (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
- MASH BACK TO THE 80s: Remember playing with Mr. Potato Head toys when you were a kid? Bring back memories with this Mrs. Potato Head Retro toy, with parts and pieces inspired by the 1980s edition
- TUBER-LAR RETRO PARTS AND PIECES: The Mrs. Potato Head Retro figure comes with 16 pieces to mix and mash. Includes a large potato body and classic accessories such as a purse, hat, and glasses
- IMAGINATIVE POSSIBILITIES: Mr. Potato Head toys inspire creativity and let kids laugh at their creations. There's no wrong way to play when mixing up the parts and pieces of this Mrs. Potato Head toy
- A LIKE TOTALLY AWESOME GIFT: This creative toy makes a great gift for preschoolers, and boys and girls ages 3 and up, as well as a funny gift for adults
- CLASSIC TOY: The classic Mr. Potato Head toy has been a favourite since 1952! Most parts are compatible with other Mr. Potato Head and Mrs. Potato Head toys. Each sold separately. Subject to availability
- INCLUDES: 1 large potato body and 15 accessories.
- Age 3+
- Manufacturer Product Number: F2683
Payment & Security
All payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details or have access to credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.