Barbie Wildlife Conservationist Doll with Monkey
Barbie has an adventurous spirit, is always enthusiastic about exploring the world and has partnered with National Geographic to encourage imagination, expression and discovery through play. Help Barbie Protect endangered species with this wildlife conservationist doll in her professional outfit with themed accessories that include a monkey! Collect all of the Barbie National Geographic dolls to expand a child's horizons (each sold separately, subject to availability). Kids will love making new discoveries and dreaming about their future because when a child plays with Barbie, they imagine everything they can become!
- This Barbie wildlife conservationist doll is dressed for the field in brown pants, a tan top detailed with badge and pocket details and green shoes.
- Includes an adorable monkey waiting to be saved by animal lovers!
- Use Barbie’s notebook to look at her latest observations.
- Makes a great gift for kids 3-7 years old curious about the world, nature and love animals. Collect all the Barbie career dolls and toys to inspire kids to dream!
- Colours and decorations may vary.
- Manufacturer Product Number: GDM48
Payment & Security
All payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details or have access to credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.