The Barbie surprise careers dolls delight kids with an unboxing experience that has eight pieces to discover.
Each doll comes with two career looks featuring professionally themed clothing and accessories - but which careers? Kids unbox to discover which surprises are inside. Four different compartments hold multiple surprises. They might find pieces to dress Barbie doll as a rocket engineer and figure skater, a geologist and pet groomer or a paediatrician and dancer.
There are three different dolls to choose from with a range of skin tones, hairstyles and looks to add even more variety for role-play fun -- each wears a trendy look with an inspirational message and versatile pieces. Choose your doll -- she's visible in the box, and then unbox your surprise careers.
What do you want to be when you grow up? Explore it all with the Barbie surprise career dolls because when a girl plays with Barbie, she imagines everything she can become. Includes Barbie doll wearing fashions and accessories, plus eight surprise career-themed clothing and accessories.
Each sold separately, subject to availability. Dolls cannot stand alone. colours and decorations may vary.
- Surprise kids with a Barbie surprise career doll and imagine the possibilities
- Three different dolls and multiple surprise career combinations create a fun unboxing experience
- Choose your favourite Barbie doll -- or all three -- a range of skin tones, hairstyles and clothing add to the fun; choose a brunette doll with "girl power" message on her shirt, a blonde doll with "smart girl" on her tank or a red-haired doll with "fearless" on her colour-blocked tee.
- Career looks are hidden inside -- four compartments in the box each hold different pieces for so much unboxing fun
- Which careers will you find? The possibilities include a rocket engineer and figure skater, a geologist and pet groomer or a paediatrician and dancer.
- Manufacturer Product Number: GLH64
Payment & Security
All payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details or have access to credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.