Barbie Inspiring Women Doll Eleanor Roosevelt
Barbie recognizes all female role models. The Inspiring Women Series pays tribute to incredible heroines of their time; courageous women who took risks, changed rules and paved the way for generations of girls to dream bigger than ever before.
Barbie honours the longest-serving First Lady of the United States, UN Spokesperson and human rights activist Anna Eleanor Roosevelt. A champion of policies around civil and economic rights, her passionate advocacy was unwavering, even when faced with resistance. Earning the title First Lady of the World for her hard work and dedication to humanitarian efforts, Eleanor Roosevelt's perseverance redefined the role of women in politics and public life.
Barbie celebrates Eleanor Roosevelt and her impact with a fully poseable, collectible Barbie doll. Created in her likeness and featuring a curvy body, Eleanor Roosevelt Barbie doll wears a dress with an elegant Iris print.
With displayable packaging, this celebration of Eleanor Roosevelt makes a better gift for Barbie collectors and kids ages 6 years old and up. Doll cannot stand alone. Colours and decorations may vary.
- Barbie honours Anna Eleanor Roosevelt, the longest serving First Lady of the United States, UN Spokesperson and activist who worked tirelessly in advancing human rights
- Eleanor Roosevelt Barbie doll wears a dress featuring an elegant Iris print and pearlescent button details
- Stockings, a hat and a double strand pearl necklace complete her classic look
- This collectible Barbie doll features a curvy body and articulation for endless posing possibilities and inspired displays
- This celebration of Eleanor Roosevelt makes a better gift for Barbie collectors and kids ages 6 years old and up. Includes doll stand and Certificate of Authenticity
- Manufacturer Product Number: GTJ79
Payment & Security
All payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details or have access to credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.