Barbie BMR 1959 Ken Doll
The BMR1959 collection celebrates the fashion heritage of Barbie and showcases how current trends influence the brand. These bold, fully posable dolls capture the diverse looks found in today's streetwear culture. From high-low fashion mixes, re-imagined '90s gear to juxtaposed patterns, textures, and silhouettes, this curated ensemble is all about personal expression and style. This BMR1959 Ken doll pairs a black and white split colour hoodie with yellow logo tape track pants and white trainers. Bold accessories include silvery earrings, a hip bag with a rainbow logo graphic and a translucent visor worn in his wavy red hair.
This collectible fashion doll is fully articulated, comes in a streetwear-inspired shoebox and includes a BMR1959 logo doll stand for displaying. Each Barbie BMR1959 doll features a unique look, so you can express your style with the whole crew. Doll cannot stand alone. Colours and decorations may vary.
- Celebrate the 60-year fashion legacy of Barbara "Barbie" Millicent Roberts with a bold, streetwear-inspired collection.
- This fully poseable BMR1959 Ken doll pairs a black and white logo hoodie with yellow logo tape track pants and white trainers.
- Silvery earrings, a hip bag with a rainbow logo graphic and a visor in his wavy red hair finish the look.
- Specially designed, FSC-certified shoebox packaging is made from materials that have been responsibly sourced.
- Each Barbie BMR1959 doll features a unique look, so you can express your style with the whole crew. Includes BMR1959 logo doll stand for displaying.
- Manufacturer Product Number: GNC49
Payment & Security
All payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details or have access to credit card information.
Other customers bought
- Opens in a new window.