Barbie 1973 Doctor Barbie
In 1973, Barbie® grabbed her diploma and broke the glass ceiling to become a doctor for the very first time. This classic Barbie® reproduction doll celebrates one of her most important careers while honoring the dedication of first responders everywhere. While prepping and scrubbing in, Dr. Barbie® doll wears bright teal surgical scrubs and a surgical mask. With a crisp white lab coat, she’s ready for rounds as she reviews x-rays and examines patients using her stethoscope and head mirror. Equipped with essential medical tools and her signature get up ‘n’ go attitude, this classic Barbie® reproduction doll makes an ideal gift for collectors. Includes doll stand and Certificate of Authenticity. Doll cannot stand alone. Colors and decorations may vary.
- Release Date: 8/2/2021
- Designer: Bill Greening
- Label: Black
- Facial sculpt: Twist n' Turn Barbie
- Body Type: Twist n' Turn
- Eyelashes: Painted
- Fashion: Teal surgical scrubs and a surgical mask
- Fashion Sewn On?: No
- Doll Stand: Yes
- Included with doll: Lab coat, scrubs, shoes, stethoscope, phone, diploma, x-ray, head mirror, wash cloth, doll stand.
- Package Dimensions (H/D/W): 13" x 2.5" x 8.5"
- Age 3+
- Manufacturer Product Number: GTJ94
Payment & Security
All payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details or have access to credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.