Get ready for fast-paced play with lights and sounds that challenge players with every sequence. To beat the Simon game, players need to remember the colour pattern and repeat it by pressing the coloured buttons on the game unit in the correct order. It starts off at a rather steady pace, but the more you play, the more complicated the patterns become, building suspense with each turn. Count 1 point each time the green light flashes, and 10 points when all the lights flash at once. The Simon game unit helps keep track of the highest score as players challenge friends or try to beat their own high score in solo play.
- Contents: Simon game unit and instructions
- It's the exciting electronic game of lights and sounds! Players repeat random sequences of flashing lights by pressing the coloured pads in the correct order
- It starts off at a nice steady pace, but the light sequences get more and more complicated as the game continues
- Watch, remember and repeat! The electronic handheld Simon game presents an exciting challenge to repeat the patterns and advance to higher levels
- Play the Simon game with friends or play solo. Try to hit a new high score by completing the longest sequence possible without messing it up
- The Simon game can make a fun birthday present or gift for boys and girls, aged 8 and up. It's fast-paced, challenging and so fun to play
- Manufacturer Product No: E9383
- Age: 8+
Payment & Security
All payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details or have access to credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.