It was on the Slave I that Boba Fett transported a carbonite-frozen Han Solo to the vile gangster Jabba the Hutt on Tatooine, collecting on a long-standing reward for the former smuggler.
Celebrate the legacy of Star Wars, the action-and-adventure-packed space saga from a galaxy far, far away, with premium 3.75-inch scale vehicles from Star Wars The Vintage Collection. Vehicles feature premium detail and design across product and packaging inspired by the original line, as well as the movie-inspired collector grade deco that fans have come to know and love. (Additional products each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
Featuring premium detail inspired by Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, this collectible Star Wars The Vintage Collection 3.75-inch-scale vehicle makes a great gift for Star Wars fans and collectors.
- SLAVE I: The deadly Slave I was infamous for its association with two bounty hunters who wore Mandalorian armor: first Jango Fett, then it was inherited by Boba Fett
- VINTAGE-INSPIRED PACKAGING: Star Wars The Vintage Collection 3.75-inch scale classic Star Wars figures and vehicles feature original Kenner branding (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
- ICONIC STAR WARS VEHICLE: This toy Slave I vehicle is inspired by the starship in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, and makes a great gift for Star Wars collectors and fans ages 4 and up
- PREMIUM DESIGN: With realistic detail including an opening cockpit, functioning landing gear, separating wings, and a ladder accessory, the Star Wars Boba Fett’s Slave I toy can be displayed in action figure and vehicle collections
- COLLECTIBLE TOYS: Look for other Star Wars 3.75-inch-scale The Vintage Collection figures and vehicles to collect, swap with friends, or give as gifts (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
- Manufacturer Product No: E9647
- Age: 5+
Payment & Security
All payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details or have access to credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.